Sunday, January 20, 2013

Educational Leaders as Blog Afficionados

Our textbooks have great information.  It's the result of intense study and much review.  Likewise, the articles we read and the professional development opportunities we pursue are vast resources for new information.  But where, I ask, do I get my best new practices?  From the teacher down the hall! 

Sharing information through the use of blogs can be a great way for educational leaders to communicate in a casual way.  My honest, personal reflections may be the catalyst another educator needs to address an area of concern at her school.  Sometimes we think our ideas have all been seen or done before.  In reality, what is being done at another school or in another classroom might just be the solution I haven't yet considered. 

I'm looking forward to following my classmates as we plan and execute our action research projects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment